Hitting almost the mid-point of 2018, have you wondered what can be done to get more out of your career? Have you contemplated having a bigger change, but don't know where to start?
Design thinking is a problem solving technique for "wicked problems" ‐ ones that we have no set-in stone answers for and things could change throughout the process. Doesn't our lives and careers fit such a definition?
Forget about old school career counselling and join Iris Cai in this highly interactive workshop where you use design thinking techniques to unpack your career problems and opportunities, prototype various options, and design a strategy to unleash your career potential.
This previously sold-out workshop has been delivered to over 100 professionals including members of Lean in's Vancouver chapter and UBC's MBA students and have received repeated positive reviews. This time we are doing an encore supported by our partner, RED Academy, and guarantee it to be a fun and inspirational way to spend a Saturday afternoon!
Who is this for?
- Your crave career success but your current job is losing its appeal to you.
- You want more out of your life and career, but still haven't found that purpose, that calling, to channel your energy and creativity.
- You want to start your own business or a side gig, but don't know where to start.
- You are driven, curious and want to create a career authentic to you and to make an impact.
- Clearer understanding of your creative career or business options
- Powerful action plan and motivation towards creating a successful career where you thrive
- A group of like-minded people who can support you throughout this journey
Note: For those unsure about the full-day Bootcamp, this would be a good entry-level workshop to attend to try out whether you like the style of the workshop. The insights gained from this event will prepare you well to attend the Bootcamp two weeks later.
RED Academy, 1490 W Broadway #200, Vancouver,
Grab a spot at the special introductory rate before it expires!
WHAT TO BRING
- A pen and a letter-sized notebook/clip board to make your writing easy.
- A water bottle
- We will provide a handout for you to do exercises on.
- A friend or two!
Get the limited time offer or buddy offer ASAP to hold your seat!
Check out photos from our past event!
Prefer individual attention?
Book a free 45-minute sample session with Iris Cai at www.calendly.com/iriscai to see if 1:1 coaching is suitable for your needs.