Hitting almost the mid-point of 2018, have you wondered what can be done to get more out of your career? Have you contemplated having a bigger change, but don't know where to start?
Design thinking is a problem solving technique for "wicked problems" ‐ ones that we have no set-in stone answers for and things could change throughout the process. Doesn't our lives and careers fit such a definition?
Be one of the first Vancouverites to join the Career Reinvention Bootcamp!
Forget about old school career counselling and join Iris Cai in this highly interactive full-day workshop designed specifically for mid-career professionals and entrepreneurial-minded individuals.
The Career Reinvention Bootcamp uses design thinking techniques and draws inspiration from the international bestseller, Business Model You, to help participants produce “personal business models” that empower them to adapt to ever-changing needs of the marketplace and create new career possibilities.
This iteration of the Bootcamp is generously supported by our partner, RED Academy, and we guarantee it to be a fun and inspirational way to spend a Saturday!
Watch this video to learn about Iris’ career journey since she arrived in Canada, and how it has inspired her to found Bolt Careers to help people who want to live a life and career that matter through her interactive design thinking workshops.
Who is this for?
- Your crave career success but your current job is losing its appeal to you.
- You want more out of your life and career, but still haven't found that purpose, that calling, to channel your energy and creativity.
- You want to start your own business or a side gig, but don't know where to start.
- You are driven, curious and want to create a career authentic to you and to make an impact.
Imagine how good you will feel when you could finally say that you are in a career/business where you THRIVE, rather than SURVIVE, and actually having an action plan to make it happen.
- You will have a much clearer understanding of your personal brand and what career/business options are most aligned with your purpose, strengths and interests.
- You will become much more confident in promoting yourself in your resume, cover letter, interviews, LinkedIn profile, and in creating a network of people that support you.
- You will gain skills to "future-proof" your career, helping you become agile in responding to the rise of artificial intelligence (AI) and the rapid disappearance of more traditional jobs.
- You will gain motivation and support from a community of like-minded people with diverse backgrounds.
Your Basic Package includes:
- Pre-Bootcamp reflection exercises to help you hit the ground running on the day of the Bootcamp
- Full-day Bootcamp facilitated by two experienced coaches.
- A free 30-minute follow-up coaching calls with your coach
- Continued support via alumni Facebook group
Praises from former participants
- "Really enjoyed the visualization - Openned my eyes to what I want and value..." - Gaby R.
- "Workshop is effective in gaining perspective and clarity. Also gets participants up for next steps with SMART goals." - Tony V.
- "The flow of the day was very powerful. Plus the benefit of sharing the exercises with like-minded people is immeasurable. I'm empowered to try something that I dropped as an idea because why not! Rapid prototype. I can't fault it as a package. Excellent workshop, perfect level of casual vs. professional and very empowering." - Sam M.
- "I'm more confident and courageous to make steps for my future career. Feel good walking out of this workshop. Didn't feel like an entire day. Thank you!" - Anonymous
More video testimonials
Time: 9am - 5:30pm
Location: RED Academy, 1490 W Broadway #200, Vancouver
Grab a spot at the special introductory rate before it expires!
What to bring
- Printout of your pre-work (to be sent after registration is confirmed)
- A pen and a notebook
- A water bottle
- A curious mind and excitement!
Photos from our June 9th event:
Check out photos from our last event!
Prefer individual attention?
Book a free 45-minute sample session with Iris Cai at www.calendly.com/iriscai to see if 1:1 coaching is suitable for your needs.