Be one of the first Vancouverites to join the Career Reinvention Bootcamp!
Designed specifically for mid-career professionals Career Reinvention Bootcamp draws from the innovative career development process introduced through the international bestseller Business Model You, a powerful four-stage method for drawing “personal business models” that show fresh ways individuals can adapt to changing marketplace needs — or create new, more satisfying work possibilities.
Your Basic Package includes:
- Pre-Bootcamp reflection exercises to help you hit the ground running on the day of the Bootcamp
- Full-day Bootcamp facilitated by two experienced coaches.
- A free 30-minute follow-up coaching calls with your coach
- Continued support via alumni Facebook group
Praises from former participants
- "Really enjoyed the visualization - Openned my eyes to what I want and value..." - Gaby R.
- "Workshop is effective in gaining perspective and clarity. Also gets participants up for next steps with SMART goals." - Tony V.
- "The flow of the day was very powerful. Plus the benefit of sharing the exercises with like-minded people is immeasurable. I'm empowered to try something that I dropped as an idea because why not! Rapid prototype. I can't fault it as a package. Excellent workshop, perfect level of casual vs. professional and very empowering." - Sam M.
- "I'm more confident and courageous to make steps for my future career. Feel good walking out of this workshop. Didn't feel like an entire day. Thank you!" - Anonymous
Time: 9am - 5:30pm
Location: 1238 Seymour Street, Vancouver, ground floor amenities room (enter from Seymour).
Grab a spot at the special introductory rate before it expires!
What to bring
- Printout of your pre-work (to be sent after registration is confirmed)
- A pen and a notebook
- A water bottle
- A curious mind and excitement!
Check out photos from our last event!
Prefer individual attention?
Book a free 45-minute sample session with Iris Cai at www.calendly.com/iriscai to see if 1:1 coaching is suitable for your needs.